1. Apple Inc.NASDAQ: AAPL Price: $157.83 Revenue per share: $21.90 Volume: $75,414,729.00 Market Cap: $2,508,348,471,090.00
Apple Inc. creates, manufactures, and distributes smartphones, desktop computers, tablets, wearables, and related accessories worldwide. It also furnishes several support services. Furthermore, the company offers iPhone, a series of smartphones; Mac, a range of personal computers; iPad, a range of multi-use tablets; AirPods Max, a pair of over-the-ear wireless headphones; and wearables, home, and associated products including AirPods, Apple TV, Apple Watch, Beats products, HomePod, and iPod touch.
2. Microsoft CorporationNASDAQ: MSFT Price: $272.29 Revenue per share: $22.27 Volume: $34,791,867.00 Market Cap: $2,028,832,790,000.00
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company that develops, licenses, and supports software, services, devices, and solutions worldwide. Founded in 1975, Microsoft is one of the largest software companies in the world and plays an influential role in the global computer industry. Microsoft is organized into three business segments: Productivity and Business Processes, Intelligent Cloud, and More Personal Computing.
3. NVIDIA CorporationNASDAQ: NVDA Price: $264.68 Revenue per share: $10.78 Volume: $78,365,663.00 Market Cap: $652,171,520,000.00
NVIDIA Corporation offers graphics, computing, and networking services throughout the United States, Taiwan, China, and other countries. The organization’s Graphics segment provides GeForce graphic processing units (GPUs) for gaming and PCs, plus GeForce NOW game streaming and its requisite construction, options for gaming stages, Quadro/NVIDIA RTX GPUs for corporate workstations, vGPU programming for cloud-based visual and virtual calculations, automotive systems for infotainment and Omniverse software for forming 3D plans and virtual realms.
4. Hexagon AB (publ)STO: HEXA-B.ST Price: $113.50 Revenue per share: $1.46 Volume: $4,339,085.00 Market Cap: $305,533,828,000.00
Hexagon AB (publ) is an international technology corporation providing information technology solutions for geospatial and industrial applications worldwide. It is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and was established in 1975 under the name Eken Industri & Handel AB, before being re-named Hexagon AB in 1993. The company operates through two segment: Industrial Enterprise Solutions (IES) and Geospatial Enterprise Solutions (GIS).
5. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.XETRA: SSUN.F Price: $930.00 Revenue per share: $1,029,001.58 Volume: $33.00 Market Cap: $252,748,654,710.00
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. engages in the consumer electronics, information technology and mobile communications, and device solutions businesses worldwide. It provides home appliances comprising of refrigerators, air dresser, washing machines, dryers, cooking appliances, dishwashers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners, and air purifiers. The company also offers TVs, sound devices, smartphones, tablets, monitors, smart and LED signages, watches, and other accessories, as well as provides memory storage solutions.
6. ASML Holding N.V.AMS: ASML.AS Price: $600.80 Revenue per share: $45.41 Volume: $482,332.00 Market Cap: $237,255,915,261.00
ASML Holding N.V. designs, manufactures, dispenses, and services sophisticated semiconductor devices consisting of metrology, lithography, and inspection systems for companies that make memory and logic chips. In addition, the company offers extreme ultraviolet lithography and deep ultraviolet lithography solutions which are immersed and dry, enabling the production of a variety of semiconductor nodes and advancements.
7. Cisco Systems, Inc.NASDAQ: CSCO Price: $49.46 Revenue per share: $11.80 Volume: $21,385,114.00 Market Cap: $202,934,380,000.00
Cisco Systems, Inc. is a global leader in creating the technology that has revolutionized the way people communicate and collaborate. Founded in 1984 by two Stanford computer scientists, it has grown to become not only one of the world’s leading networking and IT companies, but also a standard bearer of leadership in the corporate world.
8. Accenture plcNYSE: ACN Price: $253.27 Revenue per share: $79.61 Volume: $3,054,224.00 Market Cap: $159,594,864,346.00
Accenture plc is a global professional services company offering a wide range of services, ranging from strategy and consulting to interactive, technology and operational services. Accenture provides services such as application services, strategy consulting services, engineering, data-enabled operating models, technology consulting, talent and organization/human potential services, digital commerce, infrastructure services, cyber defense, managed security, technology innovation, intelligent automation services and cloud services.
9. Salesforce, Inc.NYSE: CRM Price: $186.51 Revenue per share: $27.74 Volume: $6,554,050.00 Market Cap: $183,525,840,000.00
Salesforce, Inc. is a cloud-based customer relationship management technology company, founded in 1999 and based in San Francisco, USA. The company’s primary service is its Customer 360 platform, which allows businesses to engage with customers in a more direct, efficient and meaningful way. It also provides Sales, Service, Marketing and Commerce offerings, which enable companies to store data, monitor leads and progress, forecast opportunities, gain insights through analytics and relationship intelligence, and deliver quotes, contracts, and invoices.
10. QUALCOMM IncorporatedNASDAQ: QCOM Price: $121.97 Revenue per share: $29.68 Volume: $7,058,840.00 Market Cap: $136,850,340,000.00
QUALCOMM Incorporated engages in the development and commercialization of foundational technologies for the wireless industry worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Qualcomm CDMA Technologies (QCT); Qualcomm Technology Licensing (QTL); and Qualcomm Strategic Initiatives (QSI). The QCT segment develops and supplies integrated circuits and system software based on 3G/4G/5G and other technologies for use in wireless voice and data communications, networking, application processing, multimedia, and global positioning system products.
11. SAP SENYSE: SAP Price: $122.24 Revenue per share: $23.60 Volume: $480,489.00 Market Cap: $142,531,840,000.00
SAP SE is a European multinational enterprise application software company headquartered in Walldorf, Germany. The company provides business and enterprise software solutions, along with related business consulting services and maintenance. As of 2021, it is one of the world’s largest independent software companies, and one of the world’s most valuable technology businesses.
12. Intel CorporationNASDAQ: INTC Price: $28.13 Revenue per share: $19.47 Volume: $37,313,637.00 Market Cap: $116,261,290,000.00
Intel Corporation engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of computer products and technologies worldwide. The company operates through CCG, DCG, IOTG, Mobileye, NSG, PSG, and All Other segments. It offers platform products, such as central processing units and chipsets, and system-on-chip and multichip packages; and non-platform or adjacent products, including accelerators, boards and systems, connectivity products, graphics, and memory and storage products.
13. International Business Machines CorporationNYSE: IBM Price: $124.05 Revenue per share: $64.01 Volume: $3,544,795.00 Market Cap: $112,364,490,000.00
International Business Machines Corporation provides integrated solutions and services worldwide. The company operates through four business segments: Software, Consulting, Infrastructure, and Financing. The Software segment offers hybrid cloud platform and software solutions, such as Red Hat, an enterprise open-source solutions; software for business automation, AIOps and management, integration, and application servers; data and artificial intelligence solutions; and security software and services for threat, data, and identity.
14. Sony Group CorporationNYSE: SONY Price: $87.44 Revenue per share: $7,313.70 Volume: $785,762.00 Market Cap: $108,118,598,160.00
Sony Group Corporation is a global leader in technology, entertainment and services. It designs, develops, produces, and sells electronic equipment, instruments, and devices for the consumer, professional, and industrial markets across Japan, the United States, Europe, China, and the Asia-Pacific. It also distributes software titles and add-on content through digital networks and offers network services related to game, video, and music content.
15. Micron Technology, Inc.NASDAQ: MU Price: $58.17 Revenue per share: $24.74 Volume: $16,906,092.00 Market Cap: $63,405,300,000.00
Micron Technology, Inc. is one of the leading semiconductor companies in the world, designing, manufacturing and selling memory and storage products worldwide. With four segments: Compute and Networking Business Unit, Mobile Business Unit, Storage Business Unit, and Embedded Business Unit, the company offers memory and storage technologies such as DRAM products, NAND products, and NOR memory products.
16. Shopify Inc.NYSE: SHOP Price: $44.96 Revenue per share: $3.86 Volume: $16,962,423.00 Market Cap: $57,249,312,627.00
Shopify Inc. is a commerce company that provides its customers with an advanced and comprehensive commerce platform that simplifies the process of selling products, managing inventory, processing orders and payments, and building customer relationships. This platform is available in multiple countries including Canada, the United States, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
17. Uber Technologies, Inc.NYSE: UBER Price: $31.52 Revenue per share: $9.22 Volume: $24,585,221.00 Market Cap: $62,387,504,480.00
Uber Technologies, Inc. is a transportation technology company and global leader in the ridesharing industry. Founded in 2009 by Garrett Camp and Travis Kalanick, the San Francisco-based company has revolutionized the way people travel, offering integrated transportation solutions while connecting riders and drivers on its platform. With its headquarters in San Francisco, Uber Technologies, Inc.
18. Snowflake Inc.NYSE: SNOW Price: $135.63 Revenue per share: $8.61 Volume: $4,481,136.00 Market Cap: $43,229,349,900.00
Snowflake Inc. provides a cloud-based data platform that enables customers to consolidate data into a single source of truth to drive meaningful business insights, build data-driven applications and share data. Originally founded in 2012 under the name Snowflake Computing, Inc., the company rebranded as Snowflake Inc. in April 2019. Snowflake Inc.
19. Adyen N.V.AMS: ADYEN.AS Price: $1,426.40 Revenue per share: $120.39 Volume: $62,892.00 Market Cap: $44,198,859,063.00
Adyen N.V. is a global payment solutions provider that offers a unified payments platform for consolidating payments across all sales channels. With its service, merchants can benefit from an efficient back-end infrastructure that manages risk, processing, issuing, and acquiring services; settling with the payment methods of Visa, Mastercard, and others. It also provides data insights and analytics, with the goal of increasing authorization rate and creating more efficient payment strategies.
20. NXP Semiconductors N.V.NASDAQ: NXPI Price: $176.62 Revenue per share: $40.87 Volume: $1,843,371.00 Market Cap: $45,853,731,160.00
NXP Semiconductors N.V. is a global semiconductor manufacturer that develops advanced solutions for a variety of industries. Their advanced product portfolio includes microcontrollers, processors, communication processors, wireless connectivity solutions, analog and interface devices, radio frequency power amplifiers, security controllers, and semiconductor-based environmental and inertial sensors. The company markets their products to a variety of original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers, and distributors, and are used in a diverse range of applications such as automotive, industrial and Internet of Things, mobile, and communication infrastructure.
21. Palo Alto Networks, Inc.NASDAQ: PANW Price: $190.89 Revenue per share: $14.72 Volume: $3,542,800.00 Market Cap: $57,706,046,999.00
Palo Alto Networks, Inc. provides cybersecurity solutions worldwide. The company offers firewall appliances and software; Panorama, a security management solution for the control of firewall appliances and software deployed on an end-customer’s network and instances in public or private cloud environments, as a virtual or a physical appliance; and virtual system upgrades, which are available as extensions to the virtual system capacity that ships with physical appliances.
22. Marvell Technology, Inc.NASDAQ: MRVL Price: $40.16 Revenue per share: $5.60 Volume: $9,875,709.00 Market Cap: $34,300,655,999.00
Marvell Technology, Inc. is a semiconductor company that designs and develops mixed-signal, embedded, analog, and digital signal processing integrated circuits. Founded in 1995 and headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, Marvell has offices and operations in the United States, China, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, India, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and Vietnam, with over 7,000 employees.
23. Capgemini SEEURONEXT: CAP.PA Price: $167.45 Revenue per share: $94.55 Volume: $340,805.00 Market Cap: $28,498,314,989.00
Capgemini SE provides consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services primarily in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia-Pacific. The company offers strategy and transformation services, including strategy, technology, data science, and creative design to support various clients within the digital economy. It also provides applications and technology services that helps the clients to develop, modernize, extend, and secure their IT and digital environment using the latest technologies, as well as offers local technology services in cloud, cybersecurity, quality assurance, testing, and new technology fields.
24. Enphase Energy, Inc.NASDAQ: ENPH Price: $202.15 Revenue per share: $11.01 Volume: $3,996,184.00 Market Cap: $27,526,159,050.00
Enphase Energy, Inc. is a leading provider of home energy solutions for the solar photovoltaic industry. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Fremont, California, the company designs, develops, manufactures, and sells its solutions all around the world. Enphase’s flagship product is the semiconductor-based microinverter, which converts energy at the individual solar module level.
25. Nokia OyjHEL: NOKIA.HE Price: $4.34 Revenue per share: $3.94 Volume: $9,134,188.00 Market Cap: $24,284,046,000.00
Nokia Oyj is a global telecommunications, technology, and services company founded in 1865 and headquartered in Espoo, Finland. It is the world’s largest mobile network provider and the world’s leading manufacturer of the basic mobile phone. The company provides a wide range of products and services, such as fixed and mobile network solutions, products and services for radio access networks, microwave radio links, fixed networking solutions, cloud and virtualization services, a wi-fi portfolio, IP routing solutions, optical networks, and business applications software.
26. Zoom Video Communications, Inc.NASDAQ: ZM Price: $68.75 Revenue per share: $14.44 Volume: $2,813,276.00 Market Cap: $20,318,170,537.00
Zoom Video Communications, Inc. provides unified communications platform in the Americas, the Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. The company offers Zoom Meetings that offers HD video, voice, chat, and content sharing through mobile devices, desktops, laptops, telephones, and conference room systems; Zoom Phone, an enterprise cloud phone system; and Zoom Chat enables users to share messages, images, audio files, and content in desktop, laptop, tablet, and mobile devices.
27. Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (publ)NASDAQ: ERIC Price: $5.32 Revenue per share: $69.78 Volume: $5,861,074.00 Market Cap: $17,710,280,000.00
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (publ), one of the world’s largest telecommunications technology companies, was founded in 1876 in Stockholm, Sweden. Since then, it has become one of the biggest names in the industry and is renowned for providing communication infrastructure, services, and software solutions to the telecom and other sectors. The Company currently operates through four segments.
28. Coinbase Global, Inc.NASDAQ: COIN Price: $77.14 Revenue per share: $37.40 Volume: $21,508,821.00 Market Cap: $17,272,880,240.00
Coinbase Global, Inc. is a leading cryptocurrency company based in Wilmington, Delaware. It was founded in 2012 by veterans of the Financial Industry with the goal of providing financial infrastructure and technology for the cryptoeconomy. Coinbase’s mission was to make digital currency accessible to everyone and to serve as the bridge between traditional fiat currency and digital assets.
29. Garmin Ltd.NYSE: GRMN Price: $95.30 Revenue per share: $25.93 Volume: $635,036.00 Market Cap: $18,314,754,000.00
Garmin Ltd. is a leading international provider of wireless devices, with designs, developments, manufactures, markets and distribution services across the Americas, the Asia Pacific, Australian Continent, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Founded in 1989 and based in Schaffhausen, Switzerland, the company has become a leader in the field of GPS technology and navigation products, offering a range of products that help people stay connected and motivated while they enjoy their outdoor activities.
30. First Solar, Inc.NASDAQ: FSLR Price: $205.01 Revenue per share: $27.50 Volume: $1,484,101.00 Market Cap: $21,855,296,060.00
First Solar, Inc. provides photovoltaic (PV) solar energy solutions in the United State, Japan, France, Canada, India, Australia, and internationally. The company designs, manufactures, and sells cadmium telluride solar modules that converts sunlight into electricity. It serves developers and operators of systems, utilities, independent power producers, commercial and industrial companies, and other system owners.
31. Palantir Technologies Inc.NYSE: PLTR Price: $8.21 Revenue per share: $0.78 Volume: $33,919,482.00 Market Cap: $16,943,740,530.00
Palantir Technologies Inc. builds and deploys software platforms for the intelligence community in the United States to assist in counterterrorism investigations and operations. The company provides palantir gotham, a software platform which enables users to identify patterns hidden deep within datasets, ranging from signals intelligence sources to reports from confidential informants, as well as facilitates the handoff between analysts and operational users, helping operators plan and execute real-world responses to threats that have been identified within the platform.
32. Splunk Inc.NASDAQ: SPLK Price: $90.58 Revenue per share: $16.54 Volume: $1,198,379.00 Market Cap: $14,878,851,960.00
Splunk Inc. is a leading provider of software and cloud solutions that offer analytical insights from data generated by digital systems. Founded in 2003, Splunk has become a publicly traded company on the NASDAQ (ticker symbol SPLK) and is based in San Francisco, California. Splunk has grown from a small enterprise software company to becoming a market leader in the big data and analytics area with over 10,000 customers in more than 100 countries.
33. Teradyne, Inc.NASDAQ: TER Price: $104.37 Revenue per share: $22.45 Volume: $1,421,464.00 Market Cap: $16,256,879,940.00
Teradyne, Inc. is a leading global provider of automated test equipment. Established in 1960, the company designs, develops, manufactures, sells, and supports automatic test equipment for the semiconductor, defense/aerospace, storage, industrial automation, and wireless industries. It is headquartered in North Reading, Massachusetts and has regional offices in Asia and Europe.
34. SolarEdge Technologies, Inc.NASDAQ: SEDG Price: $289.52 Revenue per share: $39.05 Volume: $1,233,631.00 Market Cap: $16,298,411,144.00
SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. is one of the world leaders in the field of direct current (DC) optimized inverter systems for solar photovoltaic (PV) installations. The company provides the market with quality products, such as inverters, power optimizers, communication devices and smart energy management solutions used in residential, commercial, and small utility-scale solar installations.
35. Akamai Technologies, Inc.NASDAQ: AKAM Price: $74.15 Revenue per share: $21.28 Volume: $1,415,177.00 Market Cap: $11,649,632,350.00
Akamai Technologies, Inc. is a leading provider of cloud-based services for securing, delivering, and optimizing content and business applications over the internet. Based in Cambridge, Massachusetts, the company was founded in 1998 by MIT Professor Daniel Lewin and MIT student Jonathan Seelig. Akamai’s technology is designed to enable organizations to deliver a secure, reliable, and fast digital experience to their customers, employees and partners, regardless of device, location, or network.
36. Worldline SAEURONEXT: WLN.PA Price: $39.18 Revenue per share: $13.81 Volume: $595,019.00 Market Cap: $11,026,896,933.00
Worldline SA is the European market leader for payment services and the global number 4 player. It offers its services in many countries around the world, including France, the rest of Europe, and internationally. The company was founded in 1973 as Atos Worldline S.A.S. and changed its name to Worldline SA in April 2014.
37. Jabil Inc.NYSE: JBL Price: $82.33 Revenue per share: $197.14 Volume: $1,704,720.00 Market Cap: $10,999,288,000.00
Jabil Inc. is an American manufacturing solutions and services company that has been in operation since 1966. The company operates in two segments, Electronics Manufacturing Services and Diversified Manufacturing Services, providing services such as electronic design, production, product management, three-dimensional mechanical design, and computer-assisted design services. Additionally, Jabil provides product and process validation services, systems assembly, direct-order fulfillment, and configure-to-order services.
38. Pure Storage, Inc.NYSE: PSTG Price: $24.50 Revenue per share: $7.63 Volume: $4,836,616.00 Market Cap: $7,438,543,000.00
Pure Storage, Inc. provides data storage technologies, products, and services in the United States and internationally. The company’s Purity software is shared across its products and provides enterprise-class data services, such as data reduction, data protection, and encryption, as well as storage protocols, including block, file, and object. Its products portfolio includes FlashArray for block-oriented storage, addressing databases, applications, virtual machines, and other traditional workloads; FlashArray//XL; and FlashArray//C, an all-QLC flash array.
39. Robinhood Markets, Inc.NASDAQ: HOOD Price: $8.93 Revenue per share: $2.11 Volume: $4,607,696.00 Market Cap: $7,940,909,913.00
Robinhood Markets, Inc. is a financial services platform based in the United States, which provides users with the ability to invest in stocks, ETFs, options, gold, and cryptocurrencies. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in Menlo Park, California. The company launched its platform with an aim to make the financial markets accessible to everyone, regardless of income level or trading experience.
40. Dropbox, Inc.NASDAQ: DBX Price: $20.86 Revenue per share: $5.60 Volume: $3,705,489.00 Market Cap: $7,344,806,000.00
Dropbox, Inc. provides a content collaboration platform that allows individuals, families, teams, and organizations to access and share content across any device. Its platform includes a range of tools and services, such as Dropbox Spaces, a shared workspace for teams and individuals, Dropbox Transfer, for securely exchanging files, and Dropbox Extensions, for connecting and integrating with partners, such as Google Docs, Zoom, and Slack.
41. Dolby Laboratories, Inc.NYSE: DLB Price: $82.06 Revenue per share: $12.66 Volume: $290,843.00 Market Cap: $7,869,964,300.00
Dolby Laboratories, Inc. creates audio and imaging technologies that transform entertainment and communications at the cinema, DTV, transmissions and devices, mobile devices, OTT video and music services, and home entertainment devices. The company develops and licenses its audio technologies, such as AAC & HE-AAC, a digital audio codec solution used for a range of media applications.
42. Arrow Electronics, Inc.NYSE: ARW Price: $116.94 Revenue per share: $475.73 Volume: $531,598.00 Market Cap: $7,153,804,500.00
Founded in 1935 as Arrow Radio in New York, Arrow Electronics, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company and one of the largest off-line distributor of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions in the world. Headquartered in Centennial, Colorado, the company has over 20,000 employees and operates in over 35 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific.
43. Rexel S.A.EURONEXT: RXL.PA Price: $22.54 Revenue per share: $48.60 Volume: $634,910.00 Market Cap: $6,813,684,522.00
Rexel S.A., is an international leader in the distribution of electrical products, services and solutions for the residential, commercial and industrial energy markets. With more than 1,900 branches in 24 countries and a global presence in over 35 countries, the company is focused on helping its customers succeed, by providing innovative and tailored solutions that meet the needs of their customers.
44. BE Semiconductor Industries N.V.AMS: BESI.AS Price: $77.06 Revenue per share: $10.33 Volume: $432,135.00 Market Cap: $6,177,217,442.00
BE Semiconductor Industries N.V. (aka.Besi) is one of the leading suppliers of semiconductor assembly equipment and services for the semiconductor and electronics industries worldwide. With more than 25 years of experience in this field, Besi has established itself as a highly reliable partner in providing solutions for multiple applications such as die bonding, packaging and plating.
45. Bumble Inc.NASDAQ: BMBL Price: $20.08 Revenue per share: $7.00 Volume: $2,597,830.00 Market Cap: $2,197,689,474.00
Bumble Inc. provides online dating and social networking platforms in North America, Europe, internationally. It owns and operates websites and applications that offers subscription and in-app purchases dating products. The company operates two apps, Bumble and Badoo with approximately 40 million users on monthly basis, as well as Fruitz, an online dating app.
46. Sunrun Inc.NASDAQ: RUN Price: $17.94 Revenue per share: $11.53 Volume: $11,070,732.00 Market Cap: $2,504,531,640.00
Sunrun Inc. is a leading provider of residential solar energy systems to customers in the United States. Founded in 2007 by Ed Fenster, Lynn Jurich, and Robert Ross, the company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Sunrun is dedicated to making it easy and affordable for homeowners to transition to clean energy.
47. Insight Enterprises, Inc.NASDAQ: NSIT Price: $137.60 Revenue per share: $269.52 Volume: $211,318.00 Market Cap: $4,802,652,800.00
Insight Enterprises, Inc. is a global IT solutions provider that delivers digital innovation and transformation solutions to clients across the globe. Founded in 1988, the company is headquartered in Tempe, Arizona and is a Fortune 500 listed business. Insight has presence in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia-Pacific.
48. Avnet, Inc.NASDAQ: AVT Price: $42.63 Revenue per share: $196.81 Volume: $575,760.00 Market Cap: $3,887,514,960.00
Avnet, Inc. is a global technology solutions provider that markets, sells, and distributes electronic components. Avnet was founded in 1921 and is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. The company operates two distinct business segments - Electronic Components and Farnell - and serves customers globally, through its operations in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific.
49. Shoals Technologies Group, Inc.NASDAQ: SHLS Price: $20.84 Revenue per share: $1.90 Volume: $2,730,860.00 Market Cap: $2,386,075,800.00
Shoals Technologies Group, Inc. is a leading provider of electrical balance of system (EBOS) solutions for solar energy projects in the United States. Since its founding in 1996, the company has been providing innovative products and services that enable the safe, efficient and cost-effective deployment of solar energy projects. Shoals Technologies produces a wide range of EBOS components, including cable assemblies, inline fuses, combiners, disconnects, recombiners, wireless monitoring systems, junction boxes, transition enclosures, splice boxes, wire management solutions, and IV curve benchmarking devices.
50. SunPower CorporationNASDAQ: SPWR Price: $12.77 Revenue per share: $7.68 Volume: $4,766,182.00 Market Cap: $2,220,945,630.00
SunPower Corporation, a solar technology and energy services provider, offers solar, storage, and home energy solutions to customers primarily in the United States and Canada. It operates through Residential, Light Commercial; Commercial and Industrial Solutions; and Others segments. The company provides solar, storage, and home energy solutions and components through a combination of its third-party installing and non-installing dealer network and resellers, as well as in-house sales team; and turn-key engineering, procurement, and construction services and sale of energy under power purchase agreements.
51. C3.ai, Inc.NYSE: AI Price: $22.75 Revenue per share: $2.50 Volume: $13,769,853.00 Market Cap: $2,519,221,250.00
C3.ai, Inc. is an enterprise artificial intelligence (AI) software company, headquartered in Redwood City, California. It offers a platform that enables customers to build, develop and deploy AI applications, as well as integrated turnkey enterprise AI applications for oil and gas, chemicals, utilities, manufacturing, financial services, defense, intelligence, aerospace, healthcare, and telecommunications market segments.
52. Array Technologies, Inc.NASDAQ: ARRY Price: $19.62 Revenue per share: $7.03 Volume: $7,965,673.00 Market Cap: $2,952,084,060.00
Array Technologies, Inc. is a pioneering leader in the field of solar tracking systems and related products. Founded in 1989 in Albuquerque, New Mexico, the company has become one of the world’s leading suppliers of rooftop, ground and carport solar tracking systems. Their flagship product is the DuraTrack HZ v3, a single-axis solar tracking system which uses patented design features to ensure reliability and optimal performance in all conditions.
53. BlackBerry LimitedNYSE: BB Price: $3.67 Revenue per share: $1.59 Volume: $4,219,961.00 Market Cap: $2,118,742,380.00
BlackBerry Limited is a Canadian multinational software company that specializes in intelligent security software and services for enterprises and governments around the world. BlackBerry Limited is structured into three business segments: Cybersecurity, Internet of Things (IoT), and Licensing and Other. The company’s Cybersecurity segment offers a broad range of AI and machine learning based cybersecurity solutions, such as BlackBerry Protect, BlackBerry Optics, BlackBerry Guard, BlackBerry Gateway, and BlackBerry Persona.
54. Vertex, Inc.NASDAQ: VERX Price: $18.04 Revenue per share: $3.24 Volume: $178,796.00 Market Cap: $889,949,280.00
Vertex, Inc. is a global leader in tax technology solutions for businesses in multiple industries, with operations in the United States and internationally. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, the Company has helped hundreds of corporations become more efficient and cost effective in their tax processes. The Company specializes in providing tax determination, compliance and reporting, tax data management, document management, pre-built integration, and industry-specific solutions that enable businesses to reduce their total tax costs.
55. Sonos, Inc.NASDAQ: SONO Price: $19.05 Revenue per share: $14.04 Volume: $1,004,663.00 Market Cap: $2,421,343,753.00
Sonos, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, manufactures, and sells multi-room audio products in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific. The company provides wireless speakers, home theater speakers, components, and accessories. It offers its products through approximately 10,000 third-party retail stores, including custom installers of home audio systems; and e-commerce retailers, as well as through its Website sonos.
56. Canadian Solar Inc.NASDAQ: CSIQ Price: $37.74 Revenue per share: $58.35 Volume: $1,879,031.00 Market Cap: $2,434,013,372.00
Canadian Solar Inc. is one of the world’s leading solar energy companies, which designs, develops, manufactures, and sells solar panels, solar systems, and other solar energy products. Founded in 2001, the company is headquartered in Guelph, Canada, and has production facilities in China, Canada, South Africa, Indonesia and Brazil. Canadian Solar Inc.
57. JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd.NYSE: JKS Price: $47.77 Revenue per share: $856.47 Volume: $605,737.00 Market Cap: $2,402,701,877.00
JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. is a leading global manufacturer of solar technology and energy solutions. Founded in 2006, the company was established in Shangrao, in China’s Jiangxi Province. JinkoSolar engages in the design, development, production, and marketing of PV products and has become one of the world’s leading solar power solution providers.
58. Barco NVEURONEXT: BAR.BR Price: $26.08 Revenue per share: $9.11 Volume: $61,194.00 Market Cap: $2,301,963,666.00
Barco NV is a Belgium-based technology company that specializes in the development of visualization solutions. These solutions are offered to customers in the entertainment, enterprise, and healthcare industries all over the world. The entire portfolio of products and services is divided into three divisions: Entertainment, Enterprise, and Healthcare. The Entertainment division provides movie theaters and rental companies with projectors, switchers, control systems, LED displays, video walls, and 3D sound solutions.
59. Sunnova Energy International Inc.NYSE: NOVA Price: $13.53 Revenue per share: $2.18 Volume: $4,999,465.00 Market Cap: $1,548,522,490.00
Sunnova Energy International Inc. is a leading provider of residential energy services in the United States. Established in 2012 and headquartered in Houston, Texas, Sunnova provides residential customers with access to clean, affordable and reliable solar energy, utilizing a network of local installers. Sunnova offers customers the choice of owning or leasing a solar energy system, and provides operations and maintenance, monitoring, repairs, replacements, equipment upgrades and on-site power optimization.
60. 3D Systems CorporationNYSE: DDD Price: $10.01 Revenue per share: $5.01 Volume: $1,032,979.00 Market Cap: $1,279,458,180.00
3D Systems Corporation is a global leader in 3D printing and digital manufacturing solutions. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Rock Hill, South Carolina, the company works to improve how products are designed, developed and manufactured through its variety of 3D printers, digital design tools, and other services. 3D Systems’ 3D printing solutions include a wide range of 3D printers, from Stereolithography (SLA) and Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) to its Direct Metal Printing (DMP) and Multi Jet Printing (MJP).
61. PC Connection, Inc.NASDAQ: CNXN Price: $42.66 Revenue per share: $110.42 Volume: $42,680.00 Market Cap: $1,121,062,140.00
PC Connection, Inc., and its subsidiaries is a leading provider of IT solutions in the United States. The company was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in Merrimack, New Hampshire. PC Connection is a Fortune 1000 company and has been consistently named one of the Top 100 IT companies by Computer Reseller News (CRN).
62. Maxeon Solar Technologies, Ltd.NASDAQ: MAXN Price: $25.00 Revenue per share: $20.91 Volume: $1,059,980.00 Market Cap: $1,023,775,000.00
Maxeon Solar Technologies, Ltd. is a global technology leader in the renewable energy market, specialising in the design, manufacture, marketing and sale of solar products and related solar system components worldwide. The company, which was incorporated in 2019, is headquartered in Singapore and has subsidiaries in Europe, USA, South America, China and Asia Pacific.
63. TomTom N.V.AMS: TOM2.AS Price: $7.59 Revenue per share: $3.97 Volume: $305,542.00 Market Cap: $947,882,569.00
TomTom N.V. is a leading technology company that develops and sells navigation and location-based products and services worldwide. Founded in 1991, the company has its headquarters in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and operates in two main segments: Location Technology and Consumer. TomTom’s Location Technology segment provides maps, traffic and travel information and navigation products to automotive and the road traffic management industries.
64. GoPro, Inc.NASDAQ: GPRO Price: $4.87 Revenue per share: $7.49 Volume: $1,148,945.00 Market Cap: $756,505,800.00
GoPro, Inc. develops and sells cameras, mountable and wearable accessories, and subscription services and software in the United States and internationally. The company offers cloud connected HERO10 Black, HERO9 Black, and HERO8 Black waterproof cameras; MAX, a 360-degree waterproof camera; GoPro, a subscription service that includes full access to the Quik app, cloud storage supporting source video and photo quality, camera replacement, and damage protection; Quik subscription provides access to editing tools, which allows users to edit photos, videos, and create cinematic stories; and Quik app, a mobile app that enable users to get their favorite photos and videos with footage from any phone or camera.
65. ScanSource, Inc.NASDAQ: SCSC Price: $29.09 Revenue per share: $123.94 Volume: $129,114.00 Market Cap: $735,598,830.00
ScanSource, Inc. is a global provider of technology products and solutions, offering a broad range of products for integrated data capture, point of sale, communications and cloud solutions in the United States, Canada, and internationally. It operates through two segments – Specialty Technology Solutions and Modern Communications & Cloud. The Specialty Technology Solutions segment provides a range of solutions primarily for enterprise mobile computing, data capture, barcode printing, POS, payments, networking, electronic physical security, cyber security, and other technologies.
66. Nano Dimension Ltd.NASDAQ: NNDM Price: $2.38 Revenue per share: $0.02 Volume: $2,887,555.00 Market Cap: $612,676,076.00
Nano Dimension Ltd. is a leading provider of additive electronics to the global market. The company has developed revolutionary technology such as the DragonFly IV system, which allows customers to fabricate high-performance electronic devices using proprietary conductive and dielectric materials. Additionally, the DragonFly IV system can incorporate in-situ capacitors, antennas, coils, transformers, and electromechanical components.
67. Desktop Metal, Inc.NYSE: DM Price: $2.12 Revenue per share: $0.43 Volume: $2,451,520.00 Market Cap: $667,412,040.00
Desktop Metal, Inc. is a technology manufacturing and development firm that produces both industrial and office-based 3D printing technologies for businesses in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia-Pacific. It currently provides solutions in the form of Production System, Shop System, X-Series, Studio System, and Fiber Platform as well as various other industrial-grade 3D printing solutions.
68. MicroVision, Inc.NASDAQ: MVIS Price: $2.06 Revenue per share: $0.02 Volume: $2,867,655.00 Market Cap: $346,714,480.00
MicroVision, Inc. develops lidar sensors used in automotive safety and autonomous driving applications. Its laser beam scanning technology is based on micro-electrical mechanical systems, laser diodes, opto-mechanics, electronics, algorithms, and software. The company also develops micro-display concepts and designs for head-mounted augmented reality (AR) headsets, as well as 1440i MEMS module that can support AR headsets; Interactive Display modules used in smart speakers and other devices; and Consumer Lidar used in smart home systems.
69. Ordina N.V.AMS: ORDI.AS Price: $5.94 Revenue per share: $4.23 Volume: $2,007,304.00 Market Cap: $534,693,852.00
Ordina N.V. is a leading European provider of IT services. Established in 1973 and headquartered in Nieuwegein, the Netherlands, Ordina is dedicated to transforming organizations in the Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxembourg through the development and implementation of innovative software solutions and IT landscapes. The company works with customers in the public, financial services, and industry sectors, offering services such as consulting, technology, and outsourcing.
70. Nedap N.V.AMS: NEDAP.AS Price: $57.30 Revenue per share: $32.02 Volume: $34,363.00 Market Cap: $373,593,701.00
Nedap N.V. is a leading provider of smart technology solutions to businesses around the world. Founded in 1929, the company is situated in Groenlo, the Netherlands and boasts a long history of innovation. In addition to its contemporary software services that connect healthcare professionals, Nedap develops hardware and software solutions for vehicle identification systems, and has developed technological solutions for the dairy and pig farming industries.
71. ReneSola LtdNYSE: SOL Price: $4.08 Revenue per share: $1.49 Volume: $260,644.00 Market Cap: $267,722,451.00
ReneSola Ltd is one of the leading global solar energy companies involved in the development, build, operation and sale of solar power projects. Founded in 2005, the company operates in the United States, Canada, Europe and internationally and has three major divisions: Solar Power Project Development, EPC Services and Electricity Generation Revenue.
72. CleanSpark, Inc.NASDAQ: CLSK Price: $2.68 Revenue per share: $1.68 Volume: $6,863,779.00 Market Cap: $114,206,047.00
CleanSpark, Inc. provides bitcoin mining and energy technology solutions worldwide. It operates in two segments, Digital Currency Mining and Energy. The Digital Currency Mining segment engages in mining of bitcoin. The energy segment provides engineering, design and software, custom hardware, open automated demand response, solar, and energy storage solutions for microgrids and distributed energy systems to military, commercial, and residential customers; and develops platforms that enables designing, building, operating, and managing of energy assets.
73. FTC Solar, Inc.NASDAQ: FTCI Price: $2.03 Revenue per share: $3.14 Volume: $1,198,203.00 Market Cap: $210,854,394.00
FTC Solar, Inc. is a world-leading provider of solar tracker systems, technology, software, and engineering services. Founded in 2017 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, the company serves customers in the United States, Vietnam, and internationally. FTC Solar, Inc. offers a range of solutions for solar energy production, including its two-panel in-portrait single-axis tracker system, the Voyager.
74. Beam GlobalNASDAQ: BEEM Price: $14.50 Revenue per share: $1.01 Volume: $78,027.00 Market Cap: $146,276,000.00
Beam Global is a cleantech company that designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, and sells renewably energized products for electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure, outdoor media and branding, and energy security products. Founded in 2006, the firm’s product portfolio includes the EV ARC (electric vehicle autonomous renewable charger), a source of power that uses integrated solar power and battery storage to power factory installed electric vehicle charging stations; Solar Tree DCFC, an off-grid, renewably energized, and single column mounted smart generation and energy storage system to provide a 50kW DC fast charge to one or more electric vehicles; and EV ARC DCFC, a DC fast charging system for charging EVs.
75. Sunworks, Inc.NASDAQ: SUNW Price: $1.48 Revenue per share: $3.75 Volume: $721,400.00 Market Cap: $48,589,023.00
Sunworks, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides photovoltaic and battery based power and storage systems for the agricultural, commercial, industrial, public works, and residential markets in the United States. It also designs, finances, integrates, installs, and manages systems ranging in size from 2 kilowatt for residential projects to multi megawatt systems for larger commercial and public works projects.
76. Sopheon plcLSE: SPE.L Price: $575.00 Revenue per share: $2.95 Volume: $152.00 Market Cap: $61,130,550.00
Sopheon plc is a software solutions and services provider based in West End, United Kingdom. Founded in 1993, the company designs, develops and markets software products, as well as associated implementation and consultancy services in North America and Europe. Sopheon’s products include Accolade, an enterprise management solution that focuses on innovation planning, road mapping, idea and concept development, process and project management, project and portfolio management, and resource planning.
77. SPI Energy Co., Ltd.NASDAQ: SPI Price: $1.20 Revenue per share: $8.71 Volume: $62,421.00 Market Cap: $33,708,021.00
SPI Energy Co., Ltd. is a leading provider of photovoltaic and electric vehicle (EV) solutions. Their products and services are used by business, residential, government, and utility customers, as well as investors across Australia, Japan, Italy, the United States, the United Kingdom, and Greece. The company offers comprehensive engineering, procurement, and construction services, as well as EV charging solutions.
78. Taitron Components IncorporatedNASDAQ: TAIT Price: $3.60 Revenue per share: $1.15 Volume: $5,259.00 Market Cap: $21,586,248.00
Taitron Components Incorporated is an electronic component company that specializes in the supply of original designed and manufactured (ODM) electronic components and the distribution of brand name electronic components. They offer a wide range of products, including discrete semiconductors, commodity integrated circuits, optoelectronic devices, and passive components. Additionally, they offer value-added engineering and turn-key solutions designed to provide contract electronic manufacturers (CEMs) and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) with ODM products for their turn-key projects.
79. Sonim Technologies, Inc.NASDAQ: SONM Price: $0.61 Revenue per share: $5.77 Volume: $161,097.00 Market Cap: $5,773,381.60
Sonim Technologies, Inc. provides ruggedized mobile phones and accessories for task workers. The company offers ruggedized mobile phones, such as Sonim XP8, Sonim XP5s, Sonim XP3, and Sonim XP3plus based on the Android platform that are capable of attaching to public and private wireless networks; industrial-grade accessories, including remote speaker microphones, multi-bay charging accessories, and in-vehicle hands-free voice communications solutions; and cloud-based software and application services.
80. ADDvantage Technologies Group, Inc.NASDAQ: AEY Price: $1.16 Revenue per share: $5.01 Volume: $524,123.00 Market Cap: $15,641,754.00
ADDvantage Technologies Group, Inc. is a leading distributor and service provider of electronics and hardware, primarily for the telecommunications industry. Since 1989, the company has been providing telecommunications services and equipment to customers in the US and abroad. Through its two segments, Wireless Infrastructure Services and Telecommunications, the company offers a wide range of services, from installation and upgrade of technology, to construction of new small cells for 5G, to central office equipment such as optical transport, switching, and data center equipment, to customer premise equipment, to decommissioning services for obsolete telecom equipment.
81. iSun, Inc.NASDAQ: ISUN Price: $0.85 Revenue per share: $3.96 Volume: $302,775.00 Market Cap: $11,514,630.00
iSun, Inc. is a global solar engineering, construction, and procurement contractor with a long-standing reputation for providing high quality solar services to commercial and industrial customers in the Northeastern US. Founded in 1972, today iSun is the market-leading solar contractor in the Northeast and the country’s oldest engineering, construction, and procurement contractor for solar energy.
82. RoodMicrotec N.V.AMS: ROOD.AS Price: $0.20 Revenue per share: $0.15 Volume: $12,780.00 Market Cap: $15,358,779.00
RoodMicrotec N.V., together with its subsidiaries, provides semiconductor supply and quality services in the Netherlands and internationally. The company offers supply chain services, wafer and component testing, qualification and reliability investigations, and failure analysis for companies that need application-specific integrated circuits. It also provides supply chain management services comprising engineering support, test engineering, wafer test, assembly, final test, back-end, qualification and reliability support, failure analysis, field return management, and storage and logistics; test engineering services, such as design for test, test time reduction, yield improvement, and data analysis for a range of devices like mixed-signal, digital, analog, and RF ICs; and wafer and component testing that includes wafer testing, component testing, component programming, straightening and scanning, and end of line of the semiconductor device services.
83. Pineapple Energy Inc.NASDAQ: PEGY Price: $1.52 Revenue per share: $0.00 Volume: $83,070.00 Market Cap: $11,302,090.00
Pineapple Holdings, Inc. is a leading provider of residential photovoltaic solar energy systems in the United States. Founded in 2011, they provide a complete suite of installation services including design, engineering, procurement, permitting, construction, grid connection, warranty, monitoring, and maintenance of residential solar energy systems. They also provide battery storage products and energy management control devices on solar systems that are paired with batteries.
84. VivoPower International PLCNASDAQ: VVPR Price: $0.46 Revenue per share: $2.48 Volume: $85,927.00 Market Cap: $10,888,108.00
VivoPower International PLC is a leading international sustainable energy solutions provider founded in 2014 and headquartered in London, United Kingdom. The company operates across four primary segments - Critical Power Services, Electric Vehicles, Sustainable Energy Solutions, and Solar Development. Critical Power Services offers energy infrastructure generation and distribution solutions, including the design, supply, installation, and maintenance of power and control systems to customers in a range of industries.
85. Exela Technologies, Inc.NASDAQ: XELA Price: $0.04 Revenue per share: $26.25 Volume: $110,069,748.00 Market Cap: $6,206,986.49
Exela Technologies Inc. is a global technology-enabled services provider. It has operations in more than 60 countries and is a key provider of transaction processing services and enterprise information management solutions. Exela’s services span across a variety of industries, including financial services, healthcare, government, retail, and legal services. Exela is organized into three business segments: Information & Transaction Processing Solutions (ITPS), Healthcare Solutions (HS), and Legal & Loss Prevention Services (LLPS).