Real Estate Stocks
1. Prologis, Inc.NYSE: PLD Price: $114.12 Revenue per share: $6.44 Volume: $3,472,199.00 Market Cap: $89,661,231,000.00
Prologis, Inc., founded in 1983 and headquartered in San Francisco, is one of the world’s leading proprietors of industrial and logistics real estate. Prologis is the largest owner, operator, and developer of industrial real estate, with over 984 million sqft (91 million sqm) across 19 countries owned or under its management and control.
2. American Tower CorporationNYSE: AMT Price: $192.12 Revenue per share: $21.09 Volume: $1,942,886.00 Market Cap: $88,667,030,280.00
American Tower Corporation is one of the world’s most influential real estate investment trusts (REITs). Founded in 1996, the company is a global leader in the ownership, operation and development of multi-tenant communications real estate, with a portfolio of over 219,000 communication sites around the world. The company was originally formed as a subsidiary of American Radio Systems Corporation before becoming an independent public company.
3. Equinix, Inc.NASDAQ: EQIX Price: $663.03 Revenue per share: $73.84 Volume: $513,233.00 Market Cap: $60,712,994,070.00
Equinix (Nasdaq: EQIX) is the world’s digital infrastructure company, enabling digital leaders to harness a trusted platform to bring together and interconnect the foundational infrastructure that powers their success. Equinix enables today’s businesses to access all the right places, partners and possibilities they need to accelerate advantage. With Equinix, they can scale with agility, speed the launch of digital services, deliver world-class experiences and multiply their value.
4. Crown Castle Inc.NYSE: CCI Price: $126.08 Revenue per share: $14.68 Volume: $2,073,072.00 Market Cap: $54,592,640,000.00
Crown Castle International Corp (CCI) is the nation’s largest provider of shared communications infrastructure, with more than 40,000 cell towers and approximately 80,000 route miles of fiber supporting small cells and fiber solutions across every major U.S. market. CCI connects cities and communities to essential data, technology and wireless service, allowing people and businesses to take advantage of the latest innovations while helping to stimulate economic growth.
5. Public StorageNYSE: PSA Price: $284.97 Revenue per share: $19.53 Volume: $1,101,000.00 Market Cap: $49,950,396,510.00
Public Storage, a member of the S&P 500 and FT Global 500, is the largest real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on self-storage facilities. As of September 30, 2020, Public Storage had interests in over 2,500 self-storage facilities spread across 38 states in the United States, as well as 239 self-storage facilities located in seven Western European nations under the Shurgard brand.
6. Simon Property Group, Inc.NYSE: SPG Price: $104.31 Revenue per share: $15.57 Volume: $1,647,440.00 Market Cap: $34,278,247,890.00
Simon Property Group (SPG) is a leader in the real estate investment trust (REIT) industry. Founded in 1960 by Mel and Herb Simon, the company has grown from a single Indianapolis shopping center to a global REIT. SPG is a publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:SPG) and is an S&P 100 company.
7. Realty Income CorporationNYSE: O Price: $59.40 Revenue per share: $3.52 Volume: $4,140,043.00 Market Cap: $36,338,889,411.00
Realty Income, The Monthly Dividend Company, is an S&P 500 company that has been providing its stockholders with dependable monthly income since its initial public offering in 1994 (NYSE: O). Structured as a REIT, the company owns and operates more than 6,500 commercial properties across the United States, Mexico, and the United Kingdom.
8. Welltower Inc.NYSE: WELL Price: $66.17 Revenue per share: $11.08 Volume: $2,451,329.00 Market Cap: $30,660,928,220.00
Welltower Inc. (NYSE:WELL) is a leading healthcare real estate investment trust (REIT), headquartered in Toledo, Ohio, focused on delivering value for health systems, seniors housing operators, and post-acute care providers. Founded in 1970, Welltower Inc. has grown to become one of the largest REITs in the United States, with a diversified portfolio of properties across all sectors of the health care real estate market.
9. Digital Realty Trust, Inc.NYSE: DLR Price: $92.29 Revenue per share: $15.64 Volume: $2,591,191.00 Market Cap: $26,705,471,762.00
Digital Realty is one of the world’s leading providers of data center, colocation and interconnection solutions. Founded in 2004, the company has been providing reliable Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) for leading enterprises and service providers for over 15 years. Digital Realty is headquartered in San Francisco, California and owns and operates data centers and colocation facilities in more than 23 countries and 48 major metropolitan areas around the world.
10. SBA Communications CorporationNASDAQ: SBAC Price: $246.21 Revenue per share: $20.86 Volume: $762,537.00 Market Cap: $26,585,263,380.00
SBA Communications Corporation is a leading provider and owner of wireless communications infrastructure across North, Central, and South America, as well as South Africa. Through their motto “Building Better Wireless”, they generate revenue from two primary businesses - the leasing of antenna space on multi-tenant communications sites to various wireless service providers, and the development of site services.
11. CBRE Group, Inc.NYSE: CBRE Price: $71.21 Revenue per share: $91.92 Volume: $2,883,011.00 Market Cap: $23,881,337,519.00
CBRE Group, Inc. is a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company and a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. It is the world’s largest real estate services and investment firm as measured by 2018 revenue, with 2017 gross revenues of $13.1 billion and more than 90,000 employees around the globe.
12. Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc.NYSE: ARE Price: $117.08 Revenue per share: $16.76 Volume: $1,379,730.00 Market Cap: $19,364,212,440.00
Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc., (NYSE: ARE) is a leading real estate investment trust (REIT), focused on providing the highest-quality urban office buildings for life science, technology, and agtech companies in AAA innovation cluster locations. Founded in 1994, Alexandria has established a presence in some of the most in-demand markets, including Greater Boston, San Francisco, New York City, San Diego, Seattle, Maryland, and Research Triangle.
13. Mid-America Apartment Communities, Inc.NYSE: MAA Price: $140.75 Revenue per share: $15.57 Volume: $709,311.00 Market Cap: $16,208,488,500.00
MAA, an S&P 500 company, is a real estate investment trust (REIT) with a focus on delivering full-cycle and superior investment performance for shareholders. Originally founded in 1994 as part of the merger of Memphis-based Manor Care, Inc. and Mid-Atlantic Realty Trust, the company has since expanded its geographic footprint across 16 states and the District of Columbia from its original roots in the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic regions.
14. Annaly Capital Management, Inc.NYSE: NLY-PG Price: $22.71 Revenue per share: $4.91 Volume: $12,811.00 Market Cap: $9,341,723,660.00
Annaly Capital Management, Inc. is a publicly traded firm that engages in the acquisition and management of mortgage-related and other investments in the United States. Founded in 1996 and headquartered in New York, N.Y., Annaly Capital Management, Inc., is a diversified capital manager that has become one of the largest and most successful mortgage REITs in the country.
15. Jones Lang LaSalle IncorporatedNYSE: JLL Price: $141.13 Revenue per share: $430.56 Volume: $254,332.00 Market Cap: $6,700,852,400.00
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (JLL) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies that specializes in real estate and investment management. With offices on six continents and in more than eighty countries, JLL works across the entire property life cycle, from transaction and management, to consulting and strategies, to investments and valuations.
16. Warehouses De PauwEURONEXT: WDP.BR Price: $26.84 Revenue per share: $1.43 Volume: $64,041.00 Market Cap: $4,966,544,564.00
WDP is a leading European logistics real estate player whose mission is to create and manage value by developing, renting and investing in modern, sustainable and user-friendly logistic spaces. The company was founded in 2003 in Belgium and today, it is the largest logistics developer, investor and operator in the Benelux region and is rapidly expanding beyond.
17. Apple Hospitality REIT, Inc.NYSE: APLE Price: $14.13 Revenue per share: $4.13 Volume: $2,800,973.00 Market Cap: $3,233,099,430.00
Apple Hospitality REIT, Inc. (NYSE: APLE) is a publicly traded real estate investment trust (REIT) that owns one of the largest and most diverse portfolios of upscale, rooms-focused hotels in the United States. Apple Hospitality’s portfolio consists of 235 hotels with more than 30,000 guest rooms located in 87 markets throughout 34 states.
18. Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc.NASDAQ: SBRA Price: $10.36 Revenue per share: $2.60 Volume: $2,183,992.00 Market Cap: $2,393,017,653.00
Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. (NASDAQ: SBRA) is a real estate investment trust that focuses on the acquisition, financing and ownership of diversified real estate investments in the healthcare industry. The Company’s portfolio, as of March 31, 2022, includes 416 properties, held for investment, located in 36 states and consisting of 279 Skilled Nursing/ Transitional Care facilities, 59 Senior Housing communities (Leased), 50 Senior Housing communities (Managed), 13 Behavioral Health facilities, 15 Specialty Hospitals and Other facilities, 16 loans receivable, one asset held for sale, seven preferred equity investments, one sales-type lease and one investment in an unconsolidated joint venture.
19. PennyMac Mortgage Investment TrustNYSE: PMT Price: $11.34 Revenue per share: $0.83 Volume: $802,913.00 Market Cap: $1,036,861,560.00
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust is a specialty finance company based in Westlake Village, California and founded in 2009. The company primarily invests in mortgage-related assets in the United States and has three segments: Credit Sensitive Strategies, Interest Rate Sensitive Strategies, and Correspondent Production. The Credit Sensitive Strategies segment of PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust invests in credit risk transfer (CRT) agreements, CRT securities, distressed loans, real estate, and non-agency subordinated bonds.
20. UMH Properties, Inc.NYSE: UMH Price: $14.02 Revenue per share: $4.50 Volume: $621,015.00 Market Cap: $787,699,680.00
UMH Properties, Inc. is a publicly traded equity Real Estate Investment Trust, or REIT, founded in 1968. UMH owns and operates a portfolio of 124 manufactured home communities, or MHCs, across eight states - New York, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Indiana, Michigan and Maryland - that are home to nearly 23,400 developed homesites.
21. Gladstone Land CorporationNASDAQ: LANDO Price: $22.73 Revenue per share: $0.00 Volume: $7,787.00 Market Cap: $798,689,081.00
Gladstone Land Corporation, founded in 1997, is a publicly traded real estate investment trust that focuses on the acquisition, ownership, and management of farmland and farm-related properties in the United States. The Company acquires farmland primarily in major agricultural markets and leases it to third-party farmers on a long-term basis. As of December 31, 2020, Gladstone Land owns 127 farms, covering an aggregate of approximately 94,000 acres in 13 states, valued at $1.
22. Farmland Partners Inc.NYSE: FPI Price: $9.98 Revenue per share: $1.76 Volume: $846,480.00 Market Cap: $508,510,940.00
Farmland Partners Inc. is one of the leading players in the North American farmland markets. It is an internally managed real estate company that owns and seeks to acquire high-quality farmland across 16 states. As of the date of this release, the company owns approximately 155,000 acres of farmland with 26 crop types and around 100 tenants.
23. Wereldhave BelgiumEURONEXT: WEHB.BR Price: $56.10 Revenue per share: $7.89 Volume: $1,358.00 Market Cap: $498,504,582.00
Wereldhave Belgium is a real-estate investment trust that specializes in retail properties, primarily shopping centers and retail parks across Belgium. Founded in 1999, Wereldhave Belgium’s core operating activities are centered on the management, leasing and development of their properties. Wereldhave Belgium is a subsidiary of Netherlands-based Wereldhave NV, a company founded in 1948.
24. Medalist Diversified REIT, Inc.NASDAQ: MDRRP Price: $20.00 Revenue per share: $0.00 Volume: $205.00 Market Cap: $348,798,940.00
Medalist Diversified REIT Inc. is a Maryland based real estate investment trust (REIT) that was started in 2015. The company serves as the general partner of Medalist Diversified Holdings, LP, a Delaware limited partnership, and is focused on acquiring, repositioning, renovating, leasing and managing income-producing properties. Its primary focus areas are commercial properties, including flex-industrial and retail properties, multi-family residential properties and limited service hotel properties located in the southeastern part of the United States, with an expected concentration in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida and Alabama.
25. Vastned BelgiumEURONEXT: VASTB.BR Price: $30.50 Revenue per share: $3.57 Volume: $365.00 Market Cap: $154,895,012.00
Vastned Retail Belgium is a public regulated real estate company (RREC) listed on Euronext Brussels (VASTB). Their investment portfolio consists of prime retail properties located on shopping streets in the major Belgian cities of Antwerp, Brussels, Ghent and Bruges, as well as inner-city shops outside of the premium cities, high-end retail parks and retail warehouses.
26. Seven Hills Realty TrustNASDAQ: SEVN Price: $10.34 Revenue per share: $2.67 Volume: $5,983.00 Market Cap: $150,746,860.00
Seven Hills Realty Trust is a real estate investment trust that primarily focuses on originating and investing in first mortgage loans secured by middle market and transitional commercial real estate in the United States. Established in 2008 and headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts, the company has elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust.
27. ACRES Commercial Realty Corp.NYSE: ACR Price: $9.85 Revenue per share: $4.61 Volume: $4,308.00 Market Cap: $86,795,845.00
ACRES Commercial Realty Corp. is a real estate investment trust (REIT) that focuses on the origination, holding, and management of commercial real estate mortgage loans and other commercial real estate-related debt investments in the United States. Since its inception in 2005, the company has made significant strides in the industry, actively investing in and managing commercial real estate-related assets such as floating and fixed rate first mortgage loans, first priority interests in first mortgage loans, and mezzanine debt.
28. Wheeler Real Estate Investment Trust, Inc.NASDAQ: WHLR Price: $1.44 Revenue per share: $6.31 Volume: $4,430.00 Market Cap: $14,054,437.00
Wheeler Real Estate Investment Trust, Inc., (NASDAQ: WHLR) is a publicly traded real estate investment trust headquartered in Virginia Beach, VA. Established in 2014, the focus of the company is to acquire and own income-producing, retail properties with an emphasis on grocery-anchored centers. Currently, the company’s portfolio consists of approximately 14 million square feet of leasable space across 45 states.
29. Harbor Custom Development, Inc.NASDAQ: HCDIP Price: $5.92 Revenue per share: $0.00 Volume: $2,215.00 Market Cap: $85,029,076.00
Harbor Custom Development, Inc. is a leading real estate development company headquartered in Gig Harbor, Washington. Founded in 2014, the company operates across four states - Washington, California, Texas, and Florida - and is specialized in a wide range of residential projects including land acquisition, entitlements, development, construction of infrastructure, vertical construction of single and multifamily homes, marketing, sales, and management of various residential projects.